Avoid this common mistake...
Too often I talk to people who feel cheated after they have tried to represent themselves in their personal injury, auto accident, or workers compensation claim. Those people learn, too late, that they didn't get fair value for their injury and losses. Insurance companies have claims representatives and adjusters who have received hundred of hours of training in how to value injury claims and how to negotiate settlements. If you are representing yourself, you are at a disadvantage. However...
We can help
The attorneys at the Law Office of Matt Uhrig, LLC focus on Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, Semi-Truck Crashes, Products Liability and Workers Compensation claims and lawsuits. We are persistent and diligent and our goal, in every case we take, is to make our clients whole.
Our successes and excellent track record speaks for itself:
- $60,975.00 Permanent Total Disability Award - Workers Compensation - James Dotson v. Second Injury Fund
- $110,000 Settlement – Davis v. Collins, Boone County Circuit Court
- $100,000 Settlement - Confidential Plaintiff v. Confidential Defendant, Macon County, Missouri
- $2.5 Million Settlement – Clarke v. Cain, Cass County Circuit Court
- $600,000 Settlement – Confidential Cass County Residents v. Confidential Nuisance Defendant
- $360,000 Settlement – Confidential Cass County Resident v. Confidential Nuisance Defendant
- $280,000 Settlement – Shaffer v. Confidential Defendant, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District
- $150,000 Settlement - Confidential Plaintiff v. Confidential Operating Table Manufacturer, 2010
- $125,000 Settlement - Karen Jones v. Confidential Defendant, St. Louis City Circuit Court
- $66,245.38 Judgment/Verdict – Izokpu v. Perkins, Boone County Circuit Court
We try cases. Not many lawyers can say that. Some law firms spend more time planning their advertising campaigns than they do preparing for trial. That's important because, ultimately, the way you get fair value for your client's injuries and losses is by letting the insurance company know that if they refuse to make the client whole, we'll go to trial.
—Matt Uhrig, Attorney
Our personal injury law firm accepts cases and represents clients in Columbia, Jefferson City, Fulton, Moberly, Mexico, Macon, Osage Beach, Camdenton, Rolla, Springfield, Boonville, Kansas City metro area, and the St. Louis metro area. Contact us here for a no cost case evaluation or call toll-free (877) 657-2050.